Monday, January 21, 2013

Why I Believe





My name is Juwon.

I used to be an atheist, a person that does not believe in God. 



I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and became a Christian in 2011. 



This blog will be composed of things that I have learned in past two years during my journey of finding and accepting Jesus Christ.



I will write about scientific & philosophical & personal reasons why I believe in Christianity, Jesus Christ and God.


As a freshman in college, my writings can be incoherent and unprofessional. Sometimes, my information might be unintentionally misrepresented. Please bear with it.






Deuteronomy 31:8


And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment